Dates Announced For Tryouts.
Everyone is guaranteed two tryout sessions. Coaches will have option for third date if necessary for proper evaluation.
Players are strongly encouraged to attend BOTH tryout sessions with the understanding that conflicts may occur which prevent the attendance on both days.
(Please arrive 30 minutes early for paperwork processing)
Monday 6/17 and Wednesday 6/19
Tuesday 6/18 and Thursday 6/20
Pre-Registration for tryouts will be available online using GotSoccer at the following link:
- All tryouts will be held at campus of the University of Rhode Island on the men's soccer practice fields. Fields are located off of Plains Rd at the West end of campus.
- If there is inclement weather, we will post any cancellations on the front page of our web site by 3 PM.
-Please check the website as often as possible in case of any adjustments.
-A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN must sign the registration form prior to tryout if not registering online
- RAMS FC is a non-profit organization and is associated with University of Rhode menís soccer as a fundraiser for their program.
What Should I Bring to Tryouts:
1. Tryout Waiver Form (printed from gotsoccer after completing online registration)
2. Copy of Birth Certificate (if new to Rams FC)
3. $20 Tryout Fee (cash or checks payable to Rams FC)
4. Appropriate soccer attire, water, shin guards and ball.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other information, or questions you may have.